Monday, September 28, 2015

Thoughts.

9/28/2015

Every time I make food, my boys and husband eat it. I just want them to look at it sometimes so that the food lasts as long as I had intended it to last.

When did entertainment gossip become news?

Who let Donald Trump in?  Can we build a wall around him?

How do you respond to being told  you were "an accident"?  I yelled, "SURPRISE"! I was about 35 when the truth came out. I guess the moment was gone.

My strength is slowly seeping its way in from the outside.

Who decided to polarize everything? Where's the middle ground and more of the "we" not "me"?

Being nice isn't that hard. Being happy is much more difficult.

Google: "Flow". Read the Wikipedia description entitle Flow (psychology).

You're either married or you're not. Act like it.

Apologize. It's worth it.

"No one comes out of childhood unscathed." T.D.

One of the most difficult things I have ever done is to make myself vulnerable. Read some Brene Brown literature.

I believe God and Science can coexist.

Don't we all know by now, without the reminders, that we are each fighting our own private battles?

You are worth the time and effort it takes to feel well.

Kids aren't kids for too long.

Social media isn't really socializing. Somehow, I think it makes you feel more lonely.

I wish I had taken better care of myself when I was younger because now I've found I'd really like to around to see how the story ends.

I love my family - it's through them that I find strength.

My kids know how to deliver an incredible handshake thanks to D. Anderson. This is a great life skill.

I hide my chocolate.






No comments:

Post a Comment